Saturday, 15 December 2012

Turning it Around!

Yesterday I was reminded of evil brutality I experienced in war as a child back in Kurdistan as I hear about the tragedy in CT. I called my parents and told them how much I love them.
I took my daughter for a walk we talked and prayed for the families of the victims. I held her a little longer, and kissed her and told her they were in heaven.

This event should not frighten us, it should make us more brave to live each day more passionately and give gratitude. . We just don't know when is the last day for us or someone we love.

Let's begin by honoring our lives and promoting actions that bring others pleasure not pain. Let's honor our bodies that house our spirits.

While its difficult to grasp such evil performed, we must Transform this negative energy to positive action.
Today is the day to start off on a positive note and make minor changes to make the world a better place.

Your friend,
Arif Gilany

No comments:

Post a Comment