Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Positive Thinking!




"The man who has no imagination has no wings." Mohammed Ali

Lately I been amazed at how things just click in the nick of time, now that we have a lot of people enrolled on the 90 Day challenge, their stories are coming out.

Some have lost weight, some have overcome medical challenges like diabetes, and a whole bunch of internal illnesses but through is all I just see miracles happening in my own life.

My 90 Positive thinking challenge is on, I am encouraging you to stay in your positive shell until christmas no matter what hits you. What a wonderful time to do that too. Even thought its cold in December I have come to love Christmas time, all the music in the stores, on the radio, elevators, even people walking by and humming Christmas tunes just fills my heart with joy.

Until this year I really never had the chance to enjoy the season, never slowed down and take a break because I was too busy at work and this and the other, just like you.

I had no time to enjoy the most positive time of the year but this year is different whether you are on the 90 challenge with us or not, I just want you to join us in being positive. I know life is hard, bill collectors may be calling, your plate maybe totally full with things you need to get done, but at the end of the day I want you to remember that in times like these it's good to remember that there is always been times like these.

All you can do is make your very next thought and the thought right after that and the one following that one a positive one. Remember your mind can process million thoughts a second but ONLY ONE THOUGHT AT A TIME so make it a positive one.

Join us on the most rewarding journey of your life. Not only you will get totally healthy but you will have the same gift to offer others. So be blessed and stay blessed.

Your friend,
Arif Gilany ( 416.917.7736 )
The Morgan-Gilany Group

No comments:

Post a Comment