Sunday, 4 November 2012
Opportunity knocks with 90 Day Challenge
Over this weekend in St. Louis I saw the real opportunity of my life time. I know what you may be thinking, here we go Arif is just going on and on about this 90 Day Challenge thing again, but remember when you say" I KNOW" you close the door on learning.
I can guess that you are thinking you know what I am talking about, but trust me you have no clue unless you were in St. Louis with us this weekend.
Over the course of last summer I had the time and the opportunity to do a lot of research because I had decided not to continue to work in Financial Services.
After 7 years in the industry I found out that not only it was not the greatest industry but I found out it was not for me, I only entered it because at the time I did not know any better.
I was no longer willing to put 7 days a week into a career that could be crippled by down markets, people quitting or uncertainty of the future.
My ability to have freedom depended on too many factors outside of my control and that was no freedom to me. Plus i did not want to be in an industry that was exclusive depending on your smarts and brain power. Many people never get started because of licensing regulations. Plus the Financial Services is not a fun industry. No matter how you dress the cake, at the end of the day, its a boring grind.
I was interested in an opportunity that depended on your work ethic, not your talent or smarts. I could not help my people make money because of licensing requirements but now I have found the opportunity that not only any one that works the system can have security of ," Job Income" but also unlimited potential.
There are respectful people that love the financial services. My hats off to you. Most of them started in financial services because they had no other options. They ended up in financial services but got stuck. Many of my friends never dare to look up to find out their true calling and opportunity because of other people's opinion or relationship with up-line, downline, sideline etc.
Many Advisors do good even though most really don't enjoy it and had no back ground in financial services but now they are stuck, I was not one of them. I have always yearned for freedom and nobody would hold me back from being free after fighting for it for over 20 years.
So after my trip to middle east, I was looking for something fun, something exciting, something that not only had unlimited potential but also something that I could believe in and enjoy. I wanted an opportunity, I could get excited about and I could offer my friends and family all over the world.
While in the Middle East in the first half of the year, I was in and out of hospitals and doctor's offices with my parents and other relatives that were getting olderand had constant illnesses, I became really curious about the health and nutrition industry.
When I returned to Canada, In July, and August I had my note pad and pen ready, I attended every opportunity meeting, Interview, and job offer that came my way because i needed to to find out what I would enjoy the most. And believe me, there were many offers because once you build your Character and confidence people notice the value you can bring to their organization and they want you.
I had offers to work in major banks, the energy industry, the telecommunications and social media companies, But I did not just submit to anything just to have a job or just to make money. I needed to find my passion, my calling, my opportunity and thank God I did.
I wanted to be in an opportunity or with a company that If I offered my opportunity or products to my friends and family I could
Whole heatedly stand behind it and be proud of what I was doing, My reputation and integrity means everything to me.
I have since been accused of selling lotions and potions and my character has been attacked by former colleagues that now feel threatened by my move because the people in their organizations are not making any money but this time I know I have the," Ace Up My Sleeve" as they say.
What if I told you that there was an inclusive not an exclusive opportunity that would offer you the security of a job, the potential of an unlimited income , and the freedom to work from home or where ever you choose to with out any of the office expenses and other hassles that came with a traditional business?
What if I told you we will take care of your car payment, your house payment and your grocery bills, so you can focus on growing your business?
Remember that they say," A mind is like a parachute, it works best when it's open"
To get the facts, or at least to know if there is an opportunity for you, get in touch with us. All I can offer you is facts, and remember as the co-founder of our company says," Numbers don't lie, but people do."
I had to do extensive research to see what company or even what team I would work with, I am proud to say we have found the greatest opportunity with the greatest scientific, marketing and financial teams.
Let's show you the numbers. If you LIKE this article, we will get in touch with you and get you all the research you need.
Kind regards,
Arif Gilany
416.917.7736
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment