Friday, 12 October 2012

God's Plan for You & Me,



What a blessed day. This afternoon I am sitting at Good Life Fitness in Brampton helping a few guys get on the 90 Day Challenge, at the table beside me is a lovely couple that is eavesdropping on us.

I get up and introduce myself, as I look at them and see their shirts have "The 90 Day Challenge" logo on it. I introduce myself and find out that they make $50,000.00 a month with the Company.

They have been with the business for less than 2 years, and Larry has personally lost more than 45 pounds. They take their time to talk to me and Johnathan and train me for more than 1 hour of
their precious time and help me understand what i have my hand On.
Thank you Larry & Louise, I love people who give their time and energy and out of kindness of their heart. God has Blessed you and me.

Thank you God for bring the right people into my life everyday. If
you know God has a Plan for you and is watching out for you hit LIKE and/or SHARE. May God Bless you this weekend and forever. Call me if I can be of any help to you 416.917.7736

Kind Regards,
Arif Gilany @

No comments:

Post a Comment